Friday 18 May 2012

Cloudy with a Chance of MEATBALLS!








Well, it is looking like its Cloudy with a chance of......MEATBALLS!!

It seems at least two or three times a month I am rolling some delicious meatballs in my hands.  Me, who is adventuresome in my cooking and likes to try different recipes does have a few standby family favorites that DO get made often.  I know, its hard to imagine.

This recipe is one of those recipes.  I discovered this gem a few years ago as I began my foray into better cooking.  This was in fact one of the first recipes that my husband commented on as being "really good", and "you are getting better at cooking!"  Score one for me.....:)


So let me share this life changing recipe with you!


What You Need

1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
2 lb. (1 kg) lean ground beef
1-1/4 cups water
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
 

Make It



 


PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place all ingredients in large bowl; mix until well blended.
 



SHAPE into 24 meatballs, using about 1/4 cup of the meat mixture for each meatball.

 

LINE a cookie sheet with foil. SPRAY the foil with some cooking spray.  (VERY IMPORTANT - this makes the meatballs not stick!!!)

PLACE in single layer on the foil-lined 15x10x3/4-inch baking pans.
 
BAKE 20 min. or until cooked through.


 

 SERVE with your favorite pasta and pasta sauce.  And with Herb Bread....(a recipe soon to appear!)







No comments:

Post a Comment